Distinguished Alumni Award Nominations
Thank you for taking the time to nominate a member of the School of Nursing alumni community! We appreciate your time and dedication to the School. Awards will be given out at the annual commencement ceremonies.
- The Carolyn Ladd Widmer Outstanding Alumni Award for Leadership in Nursing
- The Eleanor K. Gill Outstanding Alumni Award for Clinical Excellence in Nursing
- The Beverly Koerner Outstanding Alumni Award for Education in Nursing
- The Marlene Kramer Outstanding Alumni Award for Research in Nursing
- The Josephine A. Dolan School of Nursing Distinguished Service Award
Nominees should meet the following criteria:
- Alumni status from the School of Nursing (individual alumni or a group may be nominated; at least one group member must be an alum of a School of Nursing degree program).
- Demonstrated excellence in the award category (leadership, clinical excellence, research, service or education).
- Significant contributions to their nursing environment.
- Professional and/or community service.