Annette T. Maruca
Ph.D., RN-BC, CNE, CCHP
Interim Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Honors & Awards
- 2020: Journal of Psychiatric Mental Health Reviewer Certificate, 2020
- 2019: Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, 2019
- 2016: University of Connecticut, School of Nursing, Pinning Speaker
- 2016: Poster accepted for “Professor’s Rounds” at INASCL conference
- 2015: Sigma Theta Tau International, Mu Chapter – Doctoral Award
- 2014: CEIN BS School of Nursing, Graduation Speaker
- 2014: Florence Nightingale Award, University of Connecticut School of Nursing
- 2013: University of Connecticut School of Nursing, Pinning Speaker
- 2011: Sigma Theta Tau International Society of Nursing
Shelton, D., Maruca, A. T., & Wright, R.,. (2020). Custody and caring: Nursing in the American justice system. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, Future of Nursing Special Edition, (accepted for publication).
Maruca, A. T., Reagan, L., & Shelton, D. (2020). CareLink-Corrections Phase 1: A feasibility study inside prisons to improve self-care upon release. Journal of Correctional Health Care (accepted for publication).
Maruca, A. T., Dion, K., & Zucker, D. (2020). Significance of self-care management as persons prepare to reintegrate into the community. Journal of Forensic Nursing (accepted for publication).
Kuhnly, J. E., Bourassa, D., DiLeone, C., Dodge, M., Maruca, A.T., & Beck, C.T. (2020). Evaluation of inter-professional teaching strategy for nursing students on perinatal trauma informed care. Nursing Education Perspective, 41(13), 174-176.
|Office Location||SH 103|