Planting the Seeds of Nursing Innovation
- Learn the basics of innovating in nursing through the development of new products, services, and processes for health care delivery.
- Hear from nurse innovators who have formed solutions to existing problems and worked to bring them to life for the benefit of patients and colleagues.
- Find out what sparks one to innovate, and learn from the lived experience and benefits of innovative contributors to the nursing profession and delivery of health care.
- Pending Nursing Contact Hours for attending.*
* This continuing nursing education activity has been submitted for approval by the Northeast Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Save the Date
September 18, 2019
Registration/Optional Tour: 7 to 8 a.m.
Conference Presentation: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Cell and Genome Sciences Building
400 Farmington Avenue