Support Staff and Advisors
The Admission and Enrollment Services support staff and advisors are there to help with questions about the Undergraduate, Certificate Entry Into Nursing, Graduate and Post-Master’s certificate programs offered in the School of Nursing.
Please stop by or call them to find out information about:
- Nursing careers with undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Application information for all of our programs
- Advisement concerning enrollment, registration, and courses
- Information about student activities and organizations
- Opportunities for financial support
- Assistance with almost any problem you encounter as a student or prospective student
Also, check out our 2017-18 fact sheet.pdf
Effective February 2018, upon acceptance to the CEIN, MS, DNP or PhD programs, a $1000 non-refundable deposit toward your tuition will be required prior to course registration.