PhD, RN, FAAN
Associate Clinical Professor
Coordinator of Global Nursing Education Programs
P: (860) 486-6811
F: (860) 486-0001
University of Connecticut
School of Nursing
Storrs Hall, Room 305
231 Glenbrook Road, Unit 4026
Storrs, Connecticut 06269
- Adolescent Mothers
- Pediatric Asthma
- Homeless Youth
- Meadows-Oliver, M., Rebeschi, L., & Towle, A. (In press). Pediatric Health and Physical Assessment. Brockton, MA: Western Schools.
- M. Meadows-Oliver (Clinical Editor) (2015). Pediatric Nursing Made Easy. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
- Meadows-Oliver, M. (2015). Meta-Ethnography. In M. de Chesnay (Ed.) Springer Series on Qualitative Nursing Research, Volume 1: Ethnography. New York, NY: Springer.
- Yearwood, E. & Meadows-Oliver, M. (2014). Mood Dysregulation Disorders. In J. Newland, G. Pearson, & E. Yearwood (Eds.). Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health: A Resource for Advanced Practice Psychiatric and Primary Care Nurse Practitioners. Ames, IA: Wiley-Blackwell.
- George, E. & Meadows-Oliver, M. (2013). Searching for collaboration in international nursing partnerships: A literature review. International Nursing Review, 60, 31-36.
- Meadows-Oliver, M. & Hendrie, J. (2013). Expanded back to sleep guidelines. Pediatric Nursing, 39, 40-42
- Banasiak, N. & Meadows-Oliver, M. (2013). Readability of asthma web sites. Journal of Asthma & Allergy Educators, 4(3): 134-137.
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners–President 2013-2014
- University of Connecticut Alumni Association–Secretary 2013-2014
- Project Access New Haven–Board Member
2014 – Fellow, American Academy of Nursing
2011 – Practice Innovation Poster Award at the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioner’s Conference, Baltimore, MD
2009 – Nightingale Award for Excellence in Nursing
2008 – University of Connecticut’s 40 Under 40 Outstanding Graduates