Maternal Mental Health, Simulation Education
- Connecticut E60761 (RN)
- Massachusetts 243152 (RN)
- RNC-OB – Certified Inpatient Obstetrics
- C-EFM — Certified External Fetal Monitoring
- CHSE – Certified Health Simulation Educator
- Eaton, C. (2013). The Communication illusion. National Eating Disorders Association Blog.
- Eaton, C. (2013). The Communication Illusion. Making Connections Magazine, Vol.6, Issue 4, p.8. Available here:
- Beck, C.T., Eaton, C.M., & Gable, R.K. (2016). Vicarious posttraumatic growth in labor
and delivery nurses. JOGNN, 45(6):801-812.
- Eaton, C.M. (2017). Eating disorder recovery: A metaethnography. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. Submitted for Publication (May 2017).
- 2016 – The John J. and Joan Couzens Sauer Endowed Nursing Fellowship ($1,000) – University of Connecticut School of Nursing PhD Program
- 2014-2017 – Outstanding Scholar Program Fellowship (approximately $50,000 per year) – University of Connecticut School of Nursing PhD Program
- 2011 – Kathryn M. Mullane Award from Saint Francis Hospital, Hartford, CT ($1,000) – Award presented to nurses who exhibit the qualities of compassion, sharing, communication, and collaboration and who exceed the needs and expectations of patients and their families.